Sunday, March 4, 2018

Merry



There's a new Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge up and running. This time the optional twist is reindeer. As soon as I saw that, I immediately thought of this gorgeous retired Stampin' Up Dasher image and went from there. I embossed the image in gold, die cut it with a stitched circle die, and mounted it on another gold circle die cut.The background is made with watercolor and emboss resist. The sentiment is die cut from red foil cardstock.

Please head over to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog and see what my Design Team colleagues have created for your inspiration, then put your antlers on and come up with a creation of your own to link to our gallery. You could be the winner of a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

6 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a stylish card Stephanie! I love the watercolour resist - it makes such a wonderful backdrop for your very elegant deer.
Hugs
Carol x

Bobby said...

I love that background, Stephanie. It's perfect to show off that glorious golden reindeer.

BożenA said...

Your background is stunning. I love your cards, they are always so sophisticated. Incredible inspiration.
BożenA xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

the background is beautiful. Love your color combination
Barb Housner

Sue - said...

Lovely card, that is one of my favourite reindeer stamps.

Linda said...

This is stunning. Great background and I love the reindeer image xx