Tuesday, February 14, 2017

With All My Heart


This Valentine was very much influenced by THIS card created by my friend and Time Out Challenges Design Teammate, Jill Vickers. I just loved the foil hearts on her card, and so I immediately bought some foil card stock so I could do the same. I sprayed the top panel with Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Distress Designer Mica Spray and then inlaid the wonderful foil hearts which are cut from CASual Fridays Heart Board Fri-Dies. The arrows are cut from the same die set, and stamped and silver embossed with sentiments from CASual Fridays Cupid's Arrow. 

I'm playing at:



5 comments:

Bobby said...

It looks like you got the message across with those great embossed arrows, Stephanie. Thanks for sharing your valentine at Just Us Girls.

Judy1223 said...

Stephanie, I love your foil die cuts! The silver is amazing! I went out and bought a paper pad of foil paper recently and I can tell it is going to be a favorite for my die cuts. Wonderful Valentine! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

This is awesome, Stephanie! I love the shine from the foil and the subtle splatter background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very unique valentine card, wonderful use of the foil paper
thanks for joining us at HLS

Barb Housner (DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

Interesting Valentine card!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!