Sunday, February 5, 2017

Love You Always


Game #83 at AAA Cards CAS Challenge Blog has begun, and Love is in the air, The theme is LOVE, but there is an extra option for this challenge. In addition to the love theme you might like to shape up your card. It could be long and thin, a rounded square, circular, heart-shaped or any other shape you can imagine, just make sure to keep it LOVE themed and CAS.

Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring the challenge, and offers a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Happy Little Stampers Store.

Guest Designer
Treat yourself to a stroll through her blog. She has a unique and wonderful style that is sure to inspire you!

This is my take on the challenge:


I was on Pinterest looking for some ideas for shaping my card, I ran across THIS card by Michele Kovac and my wheels started turning. For my card, I went with the same shape as Michele's, but with a CAS design using SSS Love stamp set and dies. "Love" was cut from a water colored scrap in my bits box. I used Dreamweaver Metallic Gold Embossing Paste with SSS Falling hearts Stencil to embellish. The scalloped edging was done with MFT's Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges. 

Please head on over to the AAA Challenge Blog and see what the designers have created to inspire. Create a love-themed project of your own and share it in the AAA Challenge #83 gallery. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I'm also playing along with the following Challenges:






17 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful shaped card, never seen one this shape before so I think it's quite unique and looks amazing.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh I'm in awe at this elegant beauty Stephanie. What sophisticated shaping to your card and perfect for the love theme too. I'm sure the recipient will love this too. x

sandie said...

wow this has to be the best shaped card-how brilliant and designed to perfection. Adore those golden hearts-hope you are well my friend x

Melissa L. said...

This is such a pretty card, Stephanie. I love the lovely shape! :)

Michele Kovack said...

I love how your card turned out! Perfect for Valentine's Day!! Thank you so very much for the shout out! It was so sweet of you! <3

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us at CWS this month, your card is gorgeous and I love the colours and beautiful stamping, Jo x

Claire Broadwater said...

Stephanie, your card is perfect! Love the shape and the CAS design. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A beautiful shape to your card Stephanie and the scallop edges really draw your eye to the fab curve. That gold paste looks rich and opulent. A very classy card. Thank you so much for your kind words and it was wonderful to join you as guest designer xx

Jenny said...

Well that's a card shape I've never seen before! Certainly stands out from the normal :) Beautiful card.
Jenny x

Jenny Colacicco said...

What a cool idea! I'd never think of shaping a card like that. Also can I say you seem to be chanelling your inner Sandie here - super CAS!!

Joyce said...

Super fun shape for a card, and I just love your design.

Billie A said...

Awesome fun shape card. Some awesome findings can be found at Pinterest. I love the CAS look and the gold hearts are stunning. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Caryn said...

Wow, what a different design! Love the unusual shape. Great take on this week's theme.
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to add interest to a CAS card by adding detail in the shape itself - very clever. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card! The sharp takes it to another level!

Justine Hovey said...

Such a fun shape, very creative!

Lilian said...

So cute! Fun shape!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio